The first Keystone Friday Afternoon Club with food, live music and views from the top of the free gondola ride is going on now!
The first Dillon Farmer’s Market of the summer was today.
Tonight, Copper Mountain is hosting Brews and Tunes.
Tomorrow, the following things are taking place in beautiful Summit County Colorado:
- Copper Mountain Dirty Girl Mud Run
- National Marina Day on Lake Dillon with demos, rides and boat rentals in both Dillon and Frisco
- Dillon Brew Fest, starting at 1pm. Live Jimmy Hendrix tribute show in the Amphitheater at 7.
- Keystone BLAM, “Beer, Local Art and Music” at River Run 5:30 pm
- Copper Mountain Campfire and Fireworks, live music; evening with fireworks at dusk
- Breckenridge National Repertory Orchestra opening night, Gershwin, Riverwalk Center 7:30 pm
NEXT WEEKEND: Frisco BBQ Challenge. They’ll close down Main Street and then meat hits the grill. Live music and great local brews too!
Whether you come stay with Twin Seasons Vacations or not, we absolutely hope you’ll make plans to come have fun with us.